Who we are
The AI Multiply consortium brings together researchers across a number of universities, the NHS and Social Action for Health.
We are a Research Collaborative which has been awarded funding from the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) to investigate the use of artificial intelligence for multimorbidity and polypharmacy.
AI MULTIPLY brings together researchers from a number of organisations including:
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University London
- The University of Edinburgh
- Social Action for Health
- Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Our aim is to understand understand the interactions between polypharmacy and disease clustering over the life-course.